It happens sometimes, for any number of reasons you pop a bid on an item that you didn't mean too.
If this happens to you and you wish to have a bid removed from an auction, you can contact the seller through the questions area. The seller can then remove your bid, however you need to make sure that:
1. You have given the seller enough time to remove the bid before the auction closes.
2. You contact the seller as soon as the bid is placed.
We monitor requests for bid removal and, if we deem this system is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel your account.
If the seller does not respond to you, please contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Need support? - Call us on 0900 SELLA (0900 73552)
Our telephone support is available between 9am & 5pm Mon - Fri
Calls cost $1.99+GST a minute
- Accidental Bids?
- Finding the seller's details & feedback
- Fixed Price Offer
- Issues with sellers
- Placing bids & autobids
- Reporting a listing
- Saving an item to your watchlist
- Searching for a specific item
- Sold! What happens now?
- The Disputes Resolution Process
- What is Quick Pay?