Motor vehicles limits
sella.co.nz is a great place to sell your car, truck, boat, motorbike or any other vehicle. You can sell vehicles via an auction, for a fixed price or as a classified listing.
You do however need to be aware of NZ Law for selling vehicles, and you may need to become a registered motor vehicle dealer to sell vehicles.
You will need to become registered if you or your business:
- Sell more than 6 vehicles in a 12 month period.
- Import more than 3 vehicles in a 12 month period.
To find out more about the legislation around selling motor vehicles or becoming a registered Motor Vehicle Dealer please visit:
Did this answer your question?
Need support? - Call us on 0900 SELLA (0900 73552)
Our telephone support is available between 9am & 5pm Mon - Fri
Calls cost $1.99+GST a minute
- Freight, Postage, Pickup and Delivery
- Importing a Sella CSV file
- Importing from Trademe's My Products
- Issues with purchasers
- Listing Guide
- Motor vehicles limits
- Removing accidental bids from buyers
- sella & the IRD
- Sold! What happens now?
- Updating your listing